1. Purpose of Report
- To present Members with the final version of the Service’s next community risk management plan, known as ‘Our Plan 2023-2026’ and the year one action plan.
- That Members approve the community risk management plan, which will go live on 1 April 2023.
3. Information and Analysis
- Each fire and rescue service has a statutory duty to produce a community risk management plan. The plan (appendix 1) identifies and assesses all foreseeable risks, which our communities may face and how we use our resources to reduce and mitigate risks.
- The final version considers feedback from public consultation, which ended on 13 January 2023.
- The year one action plan (appendix 2) details the key pieces of work to support the community risk management plan.
4. Further Considerations
This report has been consulted upon and approved by the following officers:
Strategic Leadership Team – 15.3.23
Contact Officer: Davinder Johal Contact No: 01773 305493
- Appendix 1 – Our Plan 2023 – 2026
- Appendix 2 – Year One Action Plan