Please find my request below, which relates to the organisation’s contract relating to their energy management system. Not all organisations have an energy management system and if the organisation does not have one please ignore the contractual part of my request (1-6) and concentrate on questions 7-12.
1. The supplier who provides the software to the organisation?
2. The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
3. What is the brand of the software?
4. What is the duration of the contract?
5. When does this contract expires?
6. When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
7. Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
8. What is the organisation’s annual energy spend for the following:
9. What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for:
a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points
b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points
10. What is the total number of Gas meter points?
11. What is the total number of Water meter points?
12. What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
13. Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management.
14. Can you please send me the organisations’ energy management strategy/plan that covers 2017?
- Derbyshire County Council (DCC) - DCC undertake energy monitoring for DFRS under an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), utilising their own energy management system.
- £4,265.00 - this is the total SLA cost not a software cost - the figure covers all the monitoring services provided to DFRS.
- Systems Link - this is DCC's own system.
- 3 years - the SLA runs for and is renewed on a 3 yearly basis.
- Current SLA expires on 31 March 2018.
- January 2018.
- DCC provide an Energy Monitoring service under a Service Level Agreement.
- At 31.3.17 - a) Electricity £212,444 b) Gas £118,475 c) Water £74,627
- a) Non half hourly (NHH) meter points - 19 b) Half hourly (HH) meter points - 4
- Not applicable
- Rob Wood, Head of Property 0300 122 8934
- There is no specific plan or strategy for 2017